Connect Groups are the heartbeat of CRBC. With so many people in our church family, we believe that Connect Groups play a foundational role in keeping you connected closely to a group of brothers and sisters in Christ.
We consistently have about 1500 in the building every Sunday morning. Because of our growth we feel that you must be connected to a smaller group. Our smaller groups are called Connect Groups. Connect Groups are groups of people that regularly meet up, talk about life, God, or the Bible, and simply do life together! As our church grows, connect groups are key in making it feel small and ensuring that every individual is connected. We get to know each other. We fellowship and encourage each other. We minister to each other through our groups. We encourage you to be in a Connect Group to learn and grow together.
We have Connect Groups for all ages that meet on Sunday mornings and at various times and places throughout the week. There are lists of our groups at the Welcome Center. The folks at the Welcome Center can help you and lead you to one of our Sunday Morning groups. We urge each of you to find a Connect Group to plant your life in.
Sunday Morning Connect Groups
- Preparing for the Message | Room 204 | Steve Smith | Preview/Prep for the Sermon
- Youth 7-12th | Fellowship Hall | CRBC Youth
- Adults in their 50s | Room 207 | Dean Gunter | Studies out of the Bible
- Adults in their 50s | Room 214 | Don Acker | Explore the Bible
- Adults 60+ | Room 204 | Roger Timm & Bob Ferguson | Explore the Bible
- Adults in their 60s | Room 213 | Bob Bartlow | Explore the Bible
- Adults 60+ | Room 208 | James Tynes | Spiritual Growth
- Women 40-60s | Room 215 | Jane Cruz | Explore the Bible
- Women 60+ | Room 202 | Elaine Turner | Explore the Bible
- Married Adults 20-30s | Room 216 | Eric & Angela Bartlow | Explore the Bible
- Young Single Ladies 22-30s | Room 206 | Tuca Ogle | Seamless
- Married Adults 20-40s | Room 209-211 | Ray & Becky Stokes | Spiritual Growth
- Young Single Men 22-30s | Room 212 | Tommy Davis | Fearless
- Young Parents 20-30s | Room 205 | Mike Griffin | Hebrews
- Youth 7-12th | Fellowship Hall | CRBC Youth
- Adults in their 40s | Room 205 | Steve Keiffer | Spiritual Growth
- Adults in their 50s | Room 212 | Gavin & Melody Evans | Spiritual Growth
- Couples for Christ | Room 201-203 | Guy & Becky Worth | Master Works
- Married Adults in their 30s | Room 209-2011 | Lafe & Kari Cruzan | Counter Culture
- Single Parenting | Room 206 | Jim & Jane Rhoades | Single Parenting Studies
- Men 30+ | Room 215 | Mike Van Winkle | Bible Study for Men
- Women 30+ | Room 204 | Donna Dillahunty | Bad Girls of the Bible
- Adults 40-60s | Room 214 | Al Young | Studies out of the Bible
- Adults 60+ | Room 208 | Ralph Maxberry | Explore the Bible
- College & Career | Room 202 | Shawn & Christi McBroom | Spiritual Growth
- Young Singles 22-30s | Room 213 | Landon & Kaela Langston
- New Time! Sunday 4:00pm | Griefshare | Room 213 | Linda Lowber
- Unpacking the Message | Room 204 | Steve Smith | Dig Deeper into the Sermon
Weekday Connect Groups
- Monday 9:00am | Women’s Bible Study | Room 205 | Sara Seabolt
- Monday 10:00am | Beth Moore Bible Study | Room 201-203 | Shelly Dunham
- Tuesday 6:30pm | Community Gospel Choir | Room 207 | Steve Smith
- Tuesday 9:30am | Sewing Craft Class
- Tuesday 7:00pm | Men’s Prayer Meeting | Sanctuary
- 1st Wednesday Each Month 10:00am | Sewing Group | Room 201-203
- Wednesday 6:00pm | Financial Peace University | Ray Stokes (This will resume in March!)
- Wednesday 6:15pm | Crosswalk (Pre-K-6th) | Kids Building
- Wednesday 6:15pm | Men’s Bible Study | Room 202 | Shawn Riley
- Wednesday 6:15pm | Youth Connect Groups | Sanctuary
- New! Wednesday 6:30pm | Adult Bible Study with Rick Sowell | Sanctuary | Study of Phillipians
- Thursday 6:30am | Prayer Gathering | Sanctuary
Senior Adult Ministry
Our 55+Adults are a great group of seniors that are very active and on the go all the time. They love to get together for ministry and fellowship any time they can. Anyone over 55 (or close) is encouraged get involved.
They have a monthly prayer and share breakfast on the second Wednesday of each month and many other activities and ministries like our monthly Yak and Tack Sewing Circle where they make quilts for folks in nursing homes.
Activities include day trips, fellowships, game nights, Bluegrass ‘N Barbecue and Community Thanksgiving Dinner.
We also visit and minister to our home bounds and have a planning committee that oversees that and other 55+Adult ministries and events.
The Community Gospel Choir includes adults from several churches in the community. They visit and sing and share the gospel at retirement centers and nursing homes and churches in the area. If you sing, come join us at 6:30pm on Tuesday nights for choir.